The planning for a wedding can be stressful, especially when you’ve been dreaming about it since childhood. You want everything to go perfectly and enjoy this special day as much possible!
Let the blessings of marriage be yours as we embark on this journey together!
Let me help you create a wedding ceremony that’s uniquely yours.
I’ve been working with couples for years, and I know how important it is to find someone who understands your vision of what should happen on this special day – especially when there are no two weddings alike!
I Will Provide:
- A unique moment in time that will be cherished by you and your partner for years to come. I want nothing more than help create an emotional, personalized ceremony filled with creativity so it fits both of our personalities without being too long or boring!
- Locations are primarily in Staten Island, Brooklyn and Queens, NY as well as Middlesex Monmouth Ocean Mercer and Hunterdon Counties of New Jersey.
- A wedding rehearsal, there should also be some time spent practicing walks and rituals in order not only feel more confident on the big day but avoid any last minute mishaps or mistakes!
- Management of guests on your wedding day so you don’t have to.
- On your wedding day, I arrive between 30-60 minutes early. This helps with last minute details and some calming of nerves!
- Submission of the marriage license.